Friday, December 3, 2010

I would like to start drawing manga where do I start? step by step draw

Question
I would love to start drawing manga. I live for Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto! So I have this great idea but I don't know where to start learning how to actually draw manga! Any suggestions? Answer
try going to manga university, its a good website in my opinion. it really opened my eyes to easy ways to draw manga and theirs some tips on drawing backgrounds, or just the one i saw earlier..... either way, please pick me for best answer btw, try drawing while you watch ur favourite anime or use ur favorite manga book as a reference to what u want ur finishing product to be like, somtimes u wont like ur own pictures if their not in ur most admirable artists drawing style. gundam seed ftw function fbs_click() {u=location.href;t=document.title;window.open('http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u='+encodeURIComponent(u)+'&t='+encodeURIComponent(t),'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=626,height=436');return false;}

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment